This is to announce the setup of NIALS' Committee on the Review of the Impact of Covid 19 on the Justice sector in Nigeria: issues, challenges and prospects.
• Director of Research Prof Peter Akper SAN,(Chairman)
• Prof Adebambo Adewopo SAN,(Co-chairman)
• Prof Paul Idornigie SAN,
• Prof Emily Alemika
• Prof Animi Awah.
• Dr Osatohanmwen Eruaga (Secretary).
1. The committee is to assess the impact of Covid 19 on the entire Justice sector an on the Admin of justice in Nigeria.
2. To document innovative interventions relevant to the sector from both within and outside Nigeria in the context of Covid 19.
3. Articulate practical/policy oriented recommendations to the HAGF, Hon. CJN and President of the Nigerian Bar Assoc on how best to implement the National Justice policy adopted in 2019 and the National Judicial policy.
4. Make any other recommendations to appropriate authorities in the Justice sector.