Programme Duration – 9 months (Study In-class/Online)
Admission Requirements –
Candidates for admission to the PGD programme shall possess an LL B degree from a recognized University, Certificate of Call to Bar (BL) and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, and must be of good character. In exceptional circumstances, any other person whose educational qualification and cognate experience is deemed sufficient by the Institute, may be admitted.
- Processing fees 15,000.00
- Registration 5,000.00
- Tuition 300,000.00
- Duration 9 Calendar Months
Prospective students must:
- Hold an LL B degree from a recognised university [In exceptional circumstances, any other person whose educational qualifications and cognate experience is deemed sufficient by the Institute may be admitted]
- Posses NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigerian Candidates)
- Be of good character.
- Provide an up to date Curriculum Vitae (CV), a 'Statement of Purpose' (one to two pages long, include any relevant additional information regarding the application, such as reasons for wanting to do a PGLD)
- A copy of their LL B Degree transcript.
- Application Fee Receipt. Click to https://payments.nials.edu.ng
* Admission is offered only to Applicants that are not in Full-Time employment (Applicants in Full-Time employment will be required to take a Study Leave) and are not undertaking Full-Time Studies elsewhere during the study period.