First Stream: 11–13 May 2020
Second Stream: 26–28 October 2020
Location: First Stream (Lagos) and Second Stream (Abuja)
The course is designed to:
- To provide participants with knowledge of the types of alternative methods for resolution of disputes as well as the importance of Alternative Dispute Resolution to the legal profession
- To outline to participants the diverse methods available for a successful and efficient resolution of international commercial disputes and evaluate agreements and clauses for alternative dispute resolution
- To impart negotiation, mediation and arbitration skills on participants. It promises to be highly interactive as participants will be engaged in role plays simulated from live disputes
- To Discover the resolution mechanism in addressing employment and Family disputes
- To examine the roles of a mediator and negotiator and show participants problem solving approaches for mediation and the difference between Alternative Dispute Resolution and Litigation.
COURSE FEE - The Course Fee is N120, 000 (one hundred and twenty thousand naira only). The fee is inclusive of VAT and WHT and covers course materials, tea and lunch only. For information on how to make payment, kindly visit http://nials.edu.ng/index.php/courses/remita-payment-guide .
REGISTRATION - Pre-registration of this Course is necessary. To register please fill the registration form below.