Contact Lilian on 07039101945
Venue: Rock View Hotels, Wuse 2, FCT ABUJA.
Topics to be considered during the Course include:
- Understanding Key Regulatory Regimes;
- Safeguards Against Corruption and Money Laundering;
- Regulating the Business Environment: Ethics and Conflicts of interests;
- Compliance issues in Gmo’s, Food and Drug Industry in Nigeria;
- Personal/Vicarious Liability for Non-Compliance in a Regulatory Environment;
- The Advent of Regulatory Technology & Implications for the Banking Sector;
- Developing and Drafting Internal Compliance Policies and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Powers, Duties and Liabilities of the Regulator (using the Nigerian Communications Commission as a case study);
- Procedures in the Nigerian Aviation Sector;
- Compliance and the Gaming Industry in Nigeria;
- Regulatory Framework of and Strategies for Compliance in the Nigerian ICT and Power Sectors.
The Faculty includes:
- Prof Paul Idornigie SAN, CIArb, - Ag. Director General NIALS
- Prof Adedeji Adekunle SAN - Former DG NIALS
- Mrs Patience Okala - NIPC
- Mr Tanko Asang - National Lottery Commission
- Mr Sam Amadi - Former Chairman Nigerian Electricity Regulatory Commission(NERC)
- Dr Tehemen Adzenge - Bureau of Public Enterprise (BPE)
- Mr. Gwa Tobbie Mohammed - Certified Regulatory Specialist (NCC)
- Dr Fatima Bello - Research Fellow Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
The Course Fee is N120, 000. (Includes VAT and WHT). For information on how to make payment, kindly visit the NIALS website – www.nials.edu.ng. You can also go directly to www.remita.net, click on ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ and select ‘NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES’.