Contact Castro on 08103192313
Venue: Ayo Ajomo Auditorium, NIALS, University of Lagos Campus, Akoka, Lagos State.
Date 22 – 24 May, 2017
Topics to be considered during the Course include:
- Understanding Key Regulatory Principles;
- The Role of a Legal Compliance officer;
- The Role and Powers of the Regulator (NERC, NAFDAC, NESREA, NCC);
- Personal/Vicarious Liability for Non-Compliance;
- Best Practices on Compliance Risk Management Techniques;
- Safeguards Against Corruption and Money Laundering;
- Ethics and Conflicts of Interests in a Regulatory Environment;
- Developing and Drafting Internal Compliance Policies and Standard Operating Procedures;
- Regulatory Framework of and Strategies for Compliance in the Nigerian ICT and Power Sectors.
The Faculty includes:
- Vivian Osayande – Head (Legal), Africa Cluster, Novartis AG
- Thierry Mbimi – Partner & Head, Financial Risk Management, KPMG Nigeria and West AfricaOsondu Nwokoro – Director, External Affairs, NTEL
- Udoka Amah – Partner, Sterling Partnership
- Professor Peter Akper – Director of Research, NIALS
- George Etomi – Partner, George Etomi & Partners
To register for this Course please fill the registration form on this Course page
The Course Fee is N120, 000 (includes VAT and WHT)
For further enquiries and booking details, please contact
We look forward to seeing you.
Location NIALS, Lagos