Programme Duration – 9 months (Study In-class/Online)
Admission Requirements –
Candidates for admission to the PGD programme shall possess the LL.B degree of a recognized University, the Certificate of Call to practice law (BL) and NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, and must be of good character. In exceptional circumstances, any other person whose educational qualification and cognate experience is deemed sufficient by the Institute, may be admitted.
- Application form 5,000.00
- Registration 5,000.00
- Tuition 500,000.00
- Duration 9 Calendar Months
Prospective students must:
- Hold an LLB degree from a recognised university [In exceptional circumstances, any other person whose educational qualifications and cognate experience is deemed sufficient by the institute may be admitted].
- Possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Be of good character.
- Provide and an up to date CV, a 'Statement of Purpose' (one to two pages long, include any relevant additional information regarding the application, such as reasons for wanting to do a PGLD)
- A copy of their LLB Degree transcript.
- Application Fee Receipt. Click here to see Remita Payment Guide for the Application Fee
* Admission is offered only to Applicants that are not in Full-Time employment (Applicants in Full-Time employment will be required to take a Study Leave) and are not undertaking Full-Time Studies elsewhere during the study period.