Programme Duration – 1 year (Study In-class)
Admission Requirements –
Candidates for admission to the LL.M degree programme shall possess the LL.B degree with the minimum score of a Second Class Lower of a recognized University, the Certificate of Call to practice law (BL), NYSC discharge or exemption certificate, and must be of good character. Candidates with a Third Class or Pass shall first be required to do a Post-graduate Diploma in Legislative Drafting before they can proceed for the LL.M.
- Application form: 5,000.00
- Registration: 5,000.00
- Tuition: 750,000.00
- Duration: 12 Calendar Months
Prospective students must:
- Hold an LLB degree with a minimum of second class lower division from a recognised university.
- Possess NYSC discharge or exemption certificate (for Nigerian Candidates).
- Have been called to the Bar and shall provide evidence of call.
- Be of good character.
- Provide and an up to date CV, a 'Statement of Purpose' (one to two pages long, include any relevant additional information regarding the application, such as reasons for wanting to do an LLM in Legislative Drafting)
- A copy of their LLB Degree transcript.
- Application Fee Receipt. Click here to see Remita Payment Guide for the Application Fee
* Admission is offered only to Applicants that are not in Full-Time employment (Applicants in Full-Time employment will be required to take a Study Leave) and are not undertaking Full-Time Studies elsewhere during the study period.