First Stream: 14–16 September 2020
Second Stream: 19–21 October 2020
Location: First Stream (Lagos) and Second Stream (Abuja)
The course is designed to:
- Provide the platform where participants gain knowledge on current trends in legal writing and research. These include the basic skills of structuring and formatting texts using correct grammar and style to produce clear, concise and easy to understand writing
- Provide understanding on important considerations when drafting a boiler plate clause in contractual documents
- Examine the analytic principles in writing legal arguments
- Provide strategic perspectives on the advanced techniques in writing appellate briefs
- Acquaint participants on the use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, Referencing and Case software, and Cloud for effective legal writing
- Examine practices necessary for developing advanced legal research skills significant for the digital age
WORKSHOP FEE – The Course Fee is N120, 000 (one hundred and twenty thousand naira only). The fee is inclusive of VAT and WHT and covers course materials, tea and lunch only. For information on how to make payment, kindly visit http://nials.edu.ng/index.php/courses/remita-payment-guide .
To register please fill the registration form below.