Contact Lilian on 07039101945
Date: 18 –20 November, 2019
Venue: Rockview Classic, Wuse II
Topics to be considered during the Course include:
- Fundamentals of Information Technology Law;
- Regulatory Framework for E-governance;
- Electronic Case Management Systems (For Lawyers and Courts);
- The use of ICT in crime scene management, Cyber rights (Expression, Privacy and Property), Infringement and Enforcement of Laws on the Internet;
- Practical Guides in Drafting and Negotiating Software Licensing and Software Development Agreements; Intellectual Property Rights in the Online Environment and Digital Rights Protection/Management; ICT Litigation, Digital Evidence and Computer Forensics;
- Addressing Jurisdictional and Regulatory Issues in Internet Transactions.
The Faculty includes:
- Prof. Peter Akper, SAN, Director of Research, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies
- Mr. Ayo Rotibi, I-secure, Security Consultant.
- Mr. Ope Olugasa, MD. Law Pavilion, Abuja.
- Prof Paul Idornigie SAN, CIArb, - Erstwhile Acting Director General NIALS.
- Prof. Adebambo Adewopo, Head of Department, Private and Property Law, Nigerian Institute of Advanced Legal Studies.
The Course Fee is N120, 000. (Includes VAT and WHT). For information on how to make payment, kindly visit the NIALS website – www.nials.edu.ng. You can also go directly to www.remita.net, click on ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ and select ‘NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES’.