Contact Temitope on 08069688146
Date: 21–23October, 2019
Topics to be considered during the Course include:
- Overview of the ADR Processes
- The Law and Practice of International Commercial Arbitration;
- Recognition and Enforcement of Arbitral Awards in Nigeria;
- Alternative Dispute Resolution and the Courts: The Interface Between the Courts and the Multi-Door Courthouse (MDC);
- Understanding the Negotiation Process: Theories and Practice;
- Mediation Skills in Commercial Disputes;
- Employment Dispute Resolution;
- Negotiation and Mediation Role Plays; etc.
The Faculty includes:
- Prof Paul Idornigie SAN, CIArb, - Erstwhile Acting Director General NIALS
- Mrs Yinka Aroyewun - Deputy Director, Lagos Multi-Door Court House
- Chioma Agomo – Professor of Law, Faculty of Law, University of Lagos
- Chief Akingbola Akinola - Partner, Law Union
- Hon. Justice Dele Peters – Judge of the National Industrial Court
- Mrs Oluwatoyin Odusanya – Director, Citizen’s Mediation Centre
- Mr Olurotimi Aju – Partner, Consolex Legal Practitioners.
The Course Fee is N120, 000. (Includes VAT and WHT). For information on how to make payment, kindly visit the NIALS website – www.nials.edu.ng. You can also go directly to www.remita.net, click on ‘PAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT AGENCY’ and select ‘NIGERIA INSTITUTE OF ADVANCED LEGAL STUDIES’.